Putting American Patients First for the Second Consecutive Year
LEXINGTON, KY, USA, December 20, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — SafeCare Magazine announced today that US President Donald J. Trump was awarded its 2018 Person of the Year. The cover line reads, "Saving American Healthcare: A President Putting American Patients First“, and the cover image features a thoughtful President of the United States.
In Saving American Healthcare – A President Putting American Patients First, SafeCare magazine examines how President Trump took tangible and quantifiable steps towards addressing the challenges of access, cost, and quality of healthcare. Below is a partial listing of President Trump's healthcare accomplishments:
• Alleviating Obamacare Woes
• Delivering on Veterans Care Outside of VA
• Defending US Against Bioterrorism Threats
• Dropping Prescription Drug Prices
• Fighting The Opioid Epidemic
• Funding Children’s Healthcare
• Fulfilling Terminal Patients Right to Try Promise
• Protecting Precious Human Lives
• Simplifying Documentation for Doctors
• Supporting Healthcare for Rural Americans
The SafeCare Person of the Year recognizes the one individual who has contributed significantly toward improving the access, cost, and quality of healthcare across the globe. President Trump also received the 2017 SafeCare Person of the Year from The SafeCare Group. Our pictures and the President's comments display his passion and drive to helping American patients. Our President’s actions of Putting American Patients First is yielding significant improvements in healthcare for the American people. Moreover, President Trump is accomplishing for the American Patient despite having to overcome unprecedented partisan obstruction and political gridlock.
“Year after year, businessmen, hospital administrators and other fat cats talk about improving healthcare for the American people," said Yisrael M. Safeek, MD, MBA, Chairman and CEO of The SafeCare Group. "They do nothing just like the all-talk, do-nothing politicians who pledge the healthcare Promise Land if they get elected. Not so for President Trump. He defies the gloom and doom naysayers by delivering over and over again for American patients.”
The other nine candidates for SafeCare magazine 2018 Person of the Year included heavyweights like:
– Jeff Bezos – Amazon (Venture addressing healthcare cost)
– Tianqiao Chen & Chrissy Lou – Tianqiao and Chrissy Chen Institute (Brain-machine interface)
– Marc Benioff – Salesforce (IT to address healthcare cost)
– Tomislav Mihaljevic, MD – Cleveland Clinic (Putting Patients First priority)
– Jaime Dimon – JPMorgan Chase (Venture addressing healthcare cost)
– Ken Langone – Invemed (NYU grant to address physician shortage)
– Mark & Pricilla Chan Zuckerberg, MD – Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (IDseq-Infectious Disease sequencing hypothesis)
– Masayoshi Son – SoftBank (AI doctor to increase doctors' consultation efficiency)
– Sobhi Batterjee – Saudi German Hospitals Group (Addressing healthcare access in Middle East/North Africa)
SafeCare magazine thanks its numerous readers who supported the nomination of President Trump.
About The SafeCare Group®
SafeCare Magazine® is owned by The SafeCare Group®, and delivers information on the people, ideas and novel technologies affecting access, cost, and quality of healthcare across the globe since 2015. The SafeCare Group® invested heavily into Artificial Intelligence to realize game-changing clinical, operational, and financial opportunities for hospitals. We call it SafeCare Applied Intelligence® to improve healthcare efficiency, quality, and patient safety. Under the initiative Softwaring Healthcare Excellence®, The SafeCare Group distributes disruptive healthcare software that optimize hospital reimbursement and accreditation. Since 2013, under the venture Recognizing Healthcare Excellence®, The SafeCare Group ranks and rates the 100 SafeCare Hospitals® listings – 100 US hospitals that excel with low infections, readmissions, and complications. For more information about The SafeCare Group, visit www.safecaregroup.com.
Source: EIN Presswire