PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, February 2, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled â€śJapan – Macroeconomic Outlookâ€ť
Southern-Kanto Region, Kansai Region and Toukai Region are among the best performing regions in Japan. They contribute 60.83% to the GDP and account for 56.6% of the Japanese population
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Japan identifies the potentials of Japan as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
– Japanâ€™s overall risk score is marginally higher than the developed Pacific nations (Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore) score and the world average in MLCRI Q2 2017
– Europe continues to be the leading investor in Japan with a FDI share of 53% in 2016 followed by Asia and North America with FDI share of 23% and 16%, respectively
– China, the US and Republic of Korea were the top three trading partners of Japan. They accounted for 43.3% of the total trade (exports and imports) in 2016
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the countryâ€™s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companiesâ€™ presence in these areas.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire