PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, February 9, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Global Wealth Management”
"Global Wealth Management: Competitive Dynamics", report benchmarks the world’s leading wealth managers by managed client assets and financial performance. It covers the 34 most prominent institutions, including standalone private banks and wealth managers, as well as competitors that are part of larger universal financial groups. All international wealth managers with over $100bn in private client AUM are featured in the report.
At the end of 2016, client assets managed by the world’s top private wealth managers had grown by 6.1% to a record $10.2tn. While a welcome return to growth after 2015’s lackluster performance, the growth was fueled more by higher asset prices and the general appreciation of HNW assets rather than strong net new money. The leading wealth managers are still struggling to grow market share, highlighting the enduring competition from smaller boutiques and family offices.
Specifically the report –
– Ranks the competitors by private clients’ AUM.
– Looks at client assets booked in other than pure wealth management services, including brokerage.
– Analyzes historical growth, as well as perspectives for further development of AUM, both in terms of current asset base expansion and attracting new money.
– Compares the profitability of the covered competitors, examining sources of revenue and the largest components of the cost base.
– Examines how wealth management units folded into larger organizations contribute to the wider business of the competitor in question.
– Private wealth managers are continuing to face difficulties in growing net inflows, highlighting the competition from smaller players in the market.
– Higher costs are resulting in higher assets under management (AUM) thresholds at the private wealth management arms of most competitors, constraining the size of the potential client base but helping maintain margins.
– Many top wealth managers have been prioritizing margins and profits, resulting in de-risking as fines and legal settlements remain one of the major costs incurred by the industry.
– Benchmark your AUM and financial performance against the biggest players in the industry.
– Understand the challenges in growing client assets in different geographies.
– Learn about your competitors’ strategies related to expanding client books.
– Find out how profitable the wealth management business is.
– Identify the industry’s best practices in managing operating costs and boosting revenues.
– Discover how wealth managers’ M&A activity affects their financial performance.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. BENCHMARKING WEALTH MANAGERS BY CLIENT AUM
3. BENCHMARKING WEALTH MANAGERS BY FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire