Sudanese Insurance Market Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast
PUNE, INDIA, September 11, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Synopsis
'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Sudanese Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Sudan.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Sudan, including:
• An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Sudan.
• The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Sudan.
• Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Sudan.
• The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
• The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
• The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Sudan.
• Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Sudanese insurance industry.
• Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
• Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
• The Sudanese insurance industry is regulated by the ISA.
• The Sudanese insurance industry is regulated by the provisions of the Insurance Supervision Act 2001 and Insurance Act 2003.
• Motor third-party liability insurance, marine cargo insurance and aviation third-party liability insurance are the key classes of compulsory insurance.
• 100% FDI is permitted in the Sudanese insurance industry.
• The placement of non-admitted insurance is prohibited in the Sudanese insurance industry with a few exceptions.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor third-party liability insurance
2.4.2 Social insurance system
2.4.3 Health insurance
2.4.4 Professional indemnity insurance for insurance brokers
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.5.1 African Insurance Organization
2.5.2 Insurance Supervisory Authority of Sudan
2.5.3 Association of Sudanese Insurance and Reinsurance Companies
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire